Opossum Wax Stamp Seal — Funny Possum Wax Seal Stamp by boygirlparty
Boygirlparty Opossum Wax Stamp Seal — a funny twist on the traditional way to seal a letter!
This unique wax stamp features an original illustration by Susie Ghahremani / boygirlparty of an opossum screaming, bringing a touch of hilarity to your correspondence. Ideal for sealing handwritten letters, envelopes, invitations, or any special documents.
***Use at your own risk! Liability statement below.***
- Stamp measures approximately 1” wide
- Wax stamp seal with handle is approximately 2.5” tall.
- One packet of wax is approximately 1 oz. and includes wax beads to produce 25-30 wax seals.
- Prepare your letter to seal on a level surface.
- Secure an open flame — a votive or tea light are recommended.
- Place 3-4 paraffin wax beads in the wax spoon and hold spoon over flame to melt (or use sealing wax of your choice)
- Once melted, pour out the wax as a single dollop onto your letter.
- Press stamp to melted wax.
- Leave stamp in place for to harden into the wax. (approx. 30 seconds)
- Gently wiggle stamp to release once wax has cooled.
- (optional) Use a permanent marker or paint pen to highlight the stamp design, if you so choose!
Please note when mailing: your postal service may require additional postage if your wax seal is on the OUTSIDE of your envelope. I suggest adhering your wax seal to your letter, not the exterior envelope.
** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! **
In purchasing this product, you agree to release me/boygirlparty of any liability or responsibility for damages, injuries, or losses arising from the use of this product.
You acknowledge that heat, open flames, wax stamp seals, paraffin wax, and heated metal may have inherent risks and uncertainties associated with their use. I have made reasonable efforts to provide a safe product, but do not assume responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur as a result of using this product. Please exercise caution and protect yourself during use to ensure safety.
Illustrations and original design © Susie Ghahremani / boygirlparty®
We Also Recommend